Job For You
EA (Executive Assistant)
Experience - Minimum 3 Years
Key Responsibilities -
- Representing the MD for all departments.
- Ensuring all dashboards are prepared as per schedule.
- Good hands on MIS
- Good Knowledge of Excel
- Good Communication and coordination skills.
- Update the delegation sheet with follow up.
- Ensure and check the Daily monitoring sheet.
- Attend all meeting of MD and prepare the MOM (DMR).
- Analysis the dashboard and creating the summary/highlights.
- Listing down the MD’s Schedule (managing his calendar)
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Conduct process audits and ensure compliance.
- Conduct root cause analysis exercises (problem solving practices).
- Coordinating inter departmental weekly meetings.
- Follow up on current and new process improvement projects.
- Support the MD in purchases function.
- Making daily factory rounds.
- Weekly follow up to ensure the JDs of HODs
- Attend daily completion meeting with HODs.
- Attend daily production planning meeting.
- Help the HODs for preparing the weekly meeting
- Help prepare the agenda for department meeting with MD.
- Making MOM of the weekly meetings.
- Reports collect from PC, MIS executive, summarize and highlights then share with MD.
- Knowledge of Training and development.
- Review of Sales team performance.
- Co-ordinate with sales team and manage the issues (If any).
- Complaint management – Quality and sales department.
- Arrange conference calls, video/Skype conferences.
- Audit buffer management – day to day basis.
- Arrange and plan for workshop of MD.
Company Profile -
They are having a renowned name in the field of Snacks, Namkeens,Corn, Puff, Rice Puff, Kachri and other low calories ready to eat snacks.
They have over 20 years of Experience in this Industry and we are recognized as one of the most preferred manufactures of Indian traditional snacks and food items.
We use premium quality of ingredient sourced from reliable vendors of the country.
These food products are supplied in bulk to modern trade, retail chains, super stockiest and distributors to other bulk buyers.
Salary: INR 25000 - 38000 Per Month
Role Type: Full Time
Location: NH 24, UPSIDC Industrial Area, Ghaziabad
Apply This Job